There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

15 June 2005

Downloading 'happy'

Tick these boxes. Fill out these lists. Install these emotions. Update these responsibility patches. Empty this recycle bin...

When you spend so much time thinking about lists you should be filling out or completing... and the time spent in front of a computer... If only things were that simple.

Set a torrent to download some 'happy' or some 'success'. Update the program that controls your brain and get the latest version. Perform a system scan on your life and delete unwanted files.

Format your hard drive... install a new operating system... fix all the bugs and instabilities. If only things were that simple.



12 days till Scrubs.

2 Comments:

  • At 15/6/05 11:30, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I'd need to download the latest drivers and patches to fix the several loopholes in my brain ;)

    Seriously though, nice blog ya got here...

     
  • At 16/6/05 02:28, Blogger dafydd_brown said…

    I think it's covered by my anti-creepy software... I mean instincts. They're not fool-proof though... new 'viruses' appear all the time and it's almost impossible to stay ahead of the curve. God knows I'm gonna try though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home