There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

01 June 2005

It's not what I came here for

An emtpy blog no longer. Still empty of interesting inormation though.
So my MSN blog which I spent a fair amount of time and effort updating and editing now seems to want to put "Phish.Sekuryb.2" onto my hard drive. I don't know what it is but I've heard about 'phishing' and if 'Antivir' (a cool creative commons antivirus programme that's free!) doesn't like it then neither do I. The upshot being I have to now figure out how to use this thing.

"You've read more books than I could ever read and you've seen more films than I could ever see, so why is it that you don't know any more than me?"

- It's from a compilation made for me by my friend Andy (as is the title of today's blog entry). He's called it 'The sound of lonliness turned up to ten' and I can see why (not just that the first track contains that line).

I need to get out... It's feeling all 'the rain falls hard on a humdrum town'. I need to be with friends and booze, preferrably a bottle of wine.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home