There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

11 June 2005

One way to spend an afternoon...

Adding silly photos and links to your blog is definitely one way to spend an afternoon... Oh well.
My parent's have just left the house for a week's holiday so I'm on my own, it's great! It's one of the benefits of having moved back home... Occasionally my parent go away! Plus I don't have to pay rent... Mwahaha.
On the other hand whilst they are here, they drive me crazy.

Anyway... Free for a week and hoping to host at least one gathering. The only people that read this thing probably already know that they're welcome to come here... but here it is anyway - "you're welcome to come and visit anytime you want!"

Apart from you Liam... not after last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home