There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

04 June 2005

It's true there were better ones...

After two days of drinking and staying up late I'm pretty knackered so my bed is looking pretty inviting. Sooner or later I may figure out how you add photos to this damn thing... I'm not sure I'm happy with subscribing to whatever service it is that Blogger seem to be pushing. Perhaps I'm just being too paranoid or cynical or something... but it seems as though I've signed up for plenty recently. I've got so many username and password combinations to remember as it is, trying add more to my addled mind is neither wise nor desirable.

I'm meant to be 'working' on a CV at the moment... but hey... I am awfully lazy. I'll do it tomorrow... maybe. It's about time I stopped having to wear a lime green uniform with a funking baseball cap. A cap!! If it wasn't for that bloody place I probably would have worn a cap about twice in the last five years. My face isn't made for caps or sunglasses... or walking. What can you do? I guess my face can take more punishment... God knows it probably needs it.

Listening to --> One thing by Finger Eleven.

"If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something"

Good guitars in the chorus too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home