There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

13 June 2005

umm... yes...

Fourteen days till Scrubs Season One Boxset is out. Woohoo!

Just got back in from work and I'm bloody knackered... It wasn't too bad but during the busy bit I ended up serving people pizzas and that pissed me off. They're so labour intensive and messy... and no-one can have just one anymore... Fucking greedy bastards. They all want the largest, thickest pizza with shit loads of death on it and they want at least two.

They're so unimaginative too, they all have pretty much the same pizza - Cajun bleeding chicken... one of the messiest toppings, we may as well start putting it on every pizza as a matter of course... bastards. Then it's pepperoni (or pepperami as they call it... fucking morons)followed by ham and spicy beef or bacon.

Hey! Shithead! ever thought about how much suffering you're causing animals by eating this shite? or how bad for you it all is... or how much it pisses me off! Fuck off and die you arseholes.

...I guess I've worked in the service industry a little too long... That wasn't even a particularly bad shift either lol. Bleh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home