There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

06 June 2005

Terminally surplus to requirement

Jolly jolly cheerful happy. Right, now that's out the way I can begin this entry...

Work was almost as fun as predicted... I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to move tomorrow... I had to lift a load of barrels with chicken fat in them and they were bastarding heavy. (So not only do I help serve people dead chickens which I'm not happy with, I also put my back out carrying the waste of the cremation process) Unfortunately they were too heavy to pick up properly... not that I would have anyway... I'm a bit careless when it comes to my back.

So here I am... it's night time and I feel a bit miserable... just like most other nights then. I had been doing quite well until fairly recently... it's just another bad patch for some reason. Meh.

Added a little more effort to my CV. Spurred on by today's rough time in work.

When everything feels transitory and there's nothing to give you purpose what do you do? It feels like I'm wearing rubber gloves covered in grease and everything I try to grab hold of slips out of my hands... Or a better analogy... well if you don't like it come up with a better one. The thought remains anyway.

I need to get a new job... I need to move out of my parents house... I need to stop being such a loser... I need to stop feeling like a loser even if I can't stop being one... I need to stop talking crap on blogs because I've got nothing better to do... I need to have something better to do... I need to believe I've got something better to do even if I don't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home