There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

05 June 2005

Alive or barely breathing

Listening to music earlier today and the thought occurred to me... "I'm not even sure whether I actually dislike this music or I just think I should"... I can't remember anymore.
I seemed to learn about being a snob about musical tastes somehow and now I can't shake it off. It is a failing of mine and one of many but perhaps I should try not to be so forthcoming with my opinions if I'm not even sure where they're coming from anymore.
Late night ramblings... Gonna try and gather the remaining will power I have to shave my stupid face and then go to bed. Gotta be fresh and ready for work in the morning, fresh and ready to do a job that is morally and intellectually repugnant that is... woopee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home