There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

22 October 2005

Black Hearts now reign

So... yesterday at about half two/three o' clock I discovered that my car had been broken into and my rear speakers stolen. Great innit, cos I've got so much money lying around I was begging for something like this to come along and give my brain a rest from trying to think of things to spend it on.
Shitbeans.
Uncharacteristically I'm not gonna let it get me down. I'm not sure there's much left to really get me down anymore... and I'm not being melodramatic or deluding myself that I've got it worse than anyone else (God knows I've got an incredibily extravangant life compared to about three quarters of the planet). Sure it's annoying... but I don't know, what can you do? I'm 'happy' to just be a little pissed off rather than punching walls/crying my eyes out like some people might.
Sigh... It's the inconvenience of it that's most annoying.

Went back to my parents and rang Fairwter police station car crime department to leave a message with their anwer machine... that's about right. Just after I left to come home they rang up and they should be on their way to look at the car now. I'm under no illusions as to what they'll find mind you but you've got do these things to find out eh?

Looks like I'm gonna be spending the night at my parents later so I can borrow my mum's car in order to get to work tomorrow, that should be fun. It'll be my first night their in quite some time. Hey ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home