There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

25 June 2005

Sweet merciful jeezoos

Scrubs came!! Two days early! Thank you PLAY if you weren't just a website I would offer to have your babies... I may offer anyway.

My pointless existence now has meaning once more! I must use this new found power wisely lest it should go to my head... Apparently the second season comes out in September so I may have to ration these season one episodes in equally spaced gaps until season two is resting in my DVD player. Obsessive? Screw you.

La-la-la-la-la got season one of scrubs la-la-la-la-la.

I do of course have every Futurama episode sat on my shelf and as yet unwatched... it helps having seen them all at least five times each and some episodes several times that. Oh-boy oh-boy oh-boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home