There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

07 July 2005

I'm not sure what I was gonna say...

My train of thought has kinda wandered from the post I was going to write by rather worrying news about a series of explosions in London... Current estimates seem to be saying that there may have been six bomb blasts around the city.
I'm worried now about Tom but I'm not sure if he'd be able to reply for a while because the mobile phone network is swamped with people trying to find out if people they know are okay... Guess I'll just have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home