There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

30 June 2005

Socks, Curry and Star Wars.

I would've described yesterday in an entry yesterday... but by the time I got home I just wanted to sleep. So here it is... yesterday, today.
I only had to accomplish two things today and I managed to leave them till the last minute... but I got them done. Put my birthday damaged coat in for dry cleaning and put two birthday cameras in for developing that may or may not prove to be a very expensive waste of film.
Other than that... microwaving your socks after stepping in water from a leaking washing machine is a bad idea... if you're me at least. Then again, setting it for two minutes was probably a little excessive and the result was several large scorch marks and a worrying amount of smoke.
The Kismet curryhouse on City Road has two "(hot)" curries and one "(spicy)" vegetarian curry. So I went for vegetable kofta jalfrezi which was one of the "(hot)" ones... and it was quite hot.
Then late night star wars... It was the newest ultra-digital-remastered-fucked-with-messed-about-DVD-original-trilogy type affair... and I managed to stay until just after they escaped the death star before I had to leave.
Woohoo... what a day.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/7/05 17:14, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aah the good ol' Kismet, gotta love it. One of the waiters thinks I'm called Dave. True story.

    Isn't it about time you had another entry in this here blog? Get your shit in gear, Brown.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home