There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

08 July 2005

The party capital of Taffs Well



Oh yes... my house is almost certainly the party capital of Taffs Well this evening... Of course Taffs Well has a population of a few hundred and arguably the fact that there are seven drinking establishments for such a small place might indicate how much else there is to do here. That aside... I'm gonna drink me some fair trade hot chocolate and play my bass into the wee small hours (about half eleven) and the fall asleep.
Anyone who says that their life is more exciting is probably right. But I challenge them to... oh never mind.

This also raises another opportunity to say:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home