There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

23 June 2005

It's up to fate now...

Finished my CV and cover letter and posted it off this morning. Thanks to Andy, Dave and Liam for helping me with it! Just have to see how well it's received now... It certainly is a load off though and God knows it's taken long enough to do.

It turns out that Batman is at least as enjoyable the second time round although I did notice one more plot hole... what can you do? Christian Bale is the best batman since George Clooney. heh heh. But seriously Batman Begins is probably on a par with the first two... maybe. It's definitely not as gay as the 2nd two and no where near Batman and Robin in terms of sheer campness.

Just booked a table at what the Thompson Directory lists as Cardiff's only Mexican restaurant.. that's a bit of a poor show really. I have it on good authority that's it's pretty good so I suppose that makes up for the lack of other choices. Just need reply to the barrage of text messages that accompanied my informing people of the arrangements. I'd rather it didn't go tits up... but chances are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home