There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

22 June 2005

Another dreaded sunny day

Five days till Scrubs.

Almost finifshed my CV!! Only taken my a month to do! Hopefully I shall be able to hand it in to some places soon.

Going to see Batman Begins again later on. Apparently it improves with a second viewing... so should be pretty good! It was a damn sight better than Batman and Robin, not even in the same league.
Anyways... Bleh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home