There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

07 July 2007

Just dropping by....



So I've been backing up some stuff I don't want to lose... yeah it's one of those days... I'm bored and I've got a pile of blank DVDs knocking around. In searching my hard drives for stuff I want to copy I came across this image whilst stumbling like crazy and discovering one of those 'make a silly motivational poster' type pages... so I did... and I thought I'd share it with you...
I hope those of you who know me will still smile as much as I do when I see this picture.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home