There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

03 November 2005

TEMPorarily Incapacitated

Well my first day of work was pretty cool, didn't do anything overly taxing. Infact, all I did all day was enter data into a database... so it was a little boring. Then again, it didn't involve talking to more than one person ALL day!! I've jokingly said to my friends a few times that after five years of direct customer service that I no longer like anyone... at all... lol and that it would be nice to get a job in a tiny office with no human contact. As it is I do have to have some contact but it's pretty minimal and the only other person in my office seems really nice and I was able to chat with quite easily for a good hour!

The bus journey there and back is a little annoying - on the way back it takes a good hour to travel a distance which I could cover in my car in about fifteen minutes... but what can you do... I'll just have to start taking a book and I might have to buy some batteries for my MP3 player. It's always fun to listen to rather loud rock/metal music on public transport. It almost feels as if people could understand if I was listening to some awful house music or something. People are strange...

By the time I got back last night I was rather tired and then I was expected to go and help my friend Andy do some packing as he's moving house soon... and that turned into drinking wine and watching father Ted... so by the time I got back here I was absolutely knackered and a little worse for wear with drink. That's why I did nothing today... I didn't go to uni... I didn't leave the house... I did nothing much really. Just watched TV and met Simon who's been in London for the last week.

Gotta be back in work tomorrow but then I'll have Friday night for fun and I'm going for a meal on Saturday for a mate's birthday so woopee for me!

Now listening to:
Roundabout - Yes

1 Comments:

  • At 5/11/05 14:59, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tut tut tut, oh the ills of drink!

    You lazy thing, saying that though..I am pretty damn lazy myself! :P I've been putting off an important assignment for a couple of months and my teacher now wants a draft in for next Friday.....eek!

    Ah well, I better blog myself before I take over yours!

    Talk soon!

    Sai

     

Post a Comment

<< Home