There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

15 May 2007

What? You're still here? I'm sorry for your loss...

Bwuh? So yeah I'm still all alive and everything... in case your only source of information about me is this... thing.
I'm still in the capital of Wales... and public drunkenness that is Cardiff.
I still 'work' for t'council...
I still rock at mostly everything... unless you count 'stuff' cos I'm not so good with that.
So yeah... I spend my free time wandering the streets and buying electronic stuff I don't need. By day I'm a mild mannered administrator but by night I'm a mild mannered administrator in my house. It's quite some life I lead... the places I see and the people I meet... seriously though... I'm going on holiday to a teepee soon and I'm gonna make real fire like Ray Mears and everything and that's the most exciting thing a modern man such as myself can do right? I know the man reading this will agree.
So yeah...
Self-duress is a good motivator but not a good reason to type words.
Confused? Am I?
T'ra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home