There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

31 October 2005

Bleh...

Stumbled onto someone's blog and kinda liked this: (it describes 'me' in a nutshell after selecting an option from a list(I'm not sure I agree with all of it... but it's more or less right I guess)):

Your World View

You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably content.
You value kindness and try to live by your ideals.
You have strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

You respect truth and are flexible.
You like people, and they can readily make friends with you.
You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.


Anywho... I've should go to bed now... got important things to do tomorrow... the kind of things that make me really nervous beforehand... I won't jinx it by describing them...


Now listening to:
I'm not Working - Manic Street Preachers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home