There is blood on our hands again

(From the song 'Blood on our Hands' by Death From Above 1979).

What I'm clumsily trying to say is that here's a blog what I made whilst I should've been doing something better and that if you're reading it then you should be doing something better too. Also, the fact that you and I have the time and resources to respectively make and read this gumpf is why the World is so screwed.

29 January 2008

Diamond Boycott

I've read some terrible things about diamonds really... virtually none of the diamonds that are sold in this country are conflict free or are not from areas that have problems with child labour, anti-union activities, abuse of women and other horrible stuff.
So yeah, check this page out.
Diamond Boycott

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home